Jsk Eco Cleaning Solutions
Nano PowerShine for VCT Floors
- Nano PowerShine for VCT provides an extremely durable long-lasting floor finish.
- Nano particles penetrate and seal deep into the VCT surface, creating a thin, high‐performance molecular bond that resists marks and scuffs, wear patterns and UV degradation.
- Nano PowerShine provides a strong barrier against stains, wear and tear, maintains a high gloss look and eliminates completely the need for frequent stripping and waxing.
- Enjoy the highest level of performance in a floor finish without the high cost of maintenance! Use on VCT floors, vinyl and linoleum.
Benefits of Nano PowerShine:
- Creates beautiful glossy “wet‐look” shine.
- Nanotechnology provides superior protection against stains, scuff marks and scratches than traditional wax finishes.
- Nano finish is many times more resistant to abrasion than other floor finishes and the hard surface resists dirt entrapment.
- Eco‐friendly formula is non‐toxic, solvent free and VOC compliant.
- Reduce chemical use and environmental pollution.
- Easy to apply, fast curing, easy to maintain.
- Preserves and enhances R‐rating to maintain existing anti‐slip properties.
- Resists accumulation of stains and debris.
- Does not require stripping, providing dramatic savings in annual labor costs.
- Maintains high gloss clarity and will not yellow, discolor or peel as wax can do.
Any facility that uses Nano PowerShine will result in huge cost savings, this product will completely transform your floor and will eliminate the need to ever pay for stripping.
(Note the clearly visible difference between the treated and untreated floor.)
The product is suitable for any VCT floor , it will preserve and enhance the R-rating to maintain existing anti-slip properties, as you can see from the below pictures the high gloss finish achievable is second to none.
Once you have applied Nano PowerShine your VCT floor will have the same beautiful finish you see in Picture 2 below. Instead of stripping & waxing the floor in years to come you will simply have to apply one coat every 9-12 months depending on footfall.
(VCT should always have this high quality finish.)
1 litre of Nano PowerShine will cover an area of 800sq ft, this makes both the initial job (3 coats) and the yearly maintenance (1 coat) extremely cost effective.
(The visual difference for any crests/graphics etc. is stunning.)
This floor was heavily soiled and marked in places, by applying Nano Powershine you will leave the floor with a beautiful finish devoid of any marks/blemishes.
Products needed for Application of Nano PowerShine:
- Nano PowerShine (available in 1 litre or 5 litre RTU)
- Microfiber Polishing Cloths or Pads.
- Telescopic Mop or Similar.
- High Speed Buffing Machine.
Application Instructions for Jsk Nano PowerShine:
Prior to applying the Nano Powershine there are three steps that must be followed.
- Remove any previous polish that has been applied to the VCT floor (very important)
- Once any polish has been removed deep clean the floor area.
- Leave the floor to dry, the floor must be completely dry so that no moisture gets trapped
The Nano Powershine is applied in 3 separate coats, you can apply the product using either Microfiber Cloths or Microfiber Applicator Pads.
Use a spray bottle to apply the liquid to the designated area.
Use either the applicator pad or the floor cloth to ensure that the liquid covers the designated area Place the pad or cloth on the floor and use the telescopic mop to move around the designated area.
Leave the floor to dry for 10-15 minutes, when the first coat is dry buff/burnish the area.
Repeat Step 2 and again leave the floor to dry for 10-15 minutes, when the second coat is dry buff/burnish the area.
Repeat Step 2 and again leave the floor to dry for 10-15 minutes, when the third coat is dry buff/burnish the area. This will leave any VCT floor in pristine condition. Going forward you will never have to strip the floor again, you simply re-apply the product when needed (this would usually be every 6-12 months depending on footfall.
Ongoing Maintenance for VCT Floors treated with Nano PowerShine:
Daily maintenance: Based on foot traffic floor should be swept clean with a microfiber dusting pad. In a grocery store environment or where there is heavy foot traffic floor surface should be mopped daily or cleaned with a floor machine using a neutral cleaning solution. After using neutral cleaner, dry burnish frequently to maintain shine and repair minor scratches and scuff marks on the floor surface.
How To Maintain:
Spray directly on to the floor surface. Follow by burnishing to repair and maintain surface and gloss. 9-12 month maintenance (depending on traffic): Clean surface with Neutral Cleaner product. Re apply 1 coat of Nano PowerShine, then burnish, thus keeping surface glossy and fresh looking. To Spot Clean and Repair: If accidental spill of food additive or chemical removes the finish, follow these step to repair the spot.
• Strip stained and damaged area. Strip surface down to bare floor surface.
• Use neutral cleaner to neutralize stripped spot.
• Re-apply Nano PowerShine on the clean spot.
• Re-coat surface with 2 to 4 coats of product.
• Wait 10 to 15 minutes between each coat, then burnish the repaired area with a burnisher.
Nano PowerShine will:
- Ensure enormous cost savings.
- Leave your Vct Floor in stunning condition with a high gloss finish.
Nano PowerShine is:
- Easy to Apply & Maintain.
- Suitable for any VCT floor – EC Floors & Anti Static Floors.